We are experiencing a period of unprecedented change. Change that has been forced upon us by the Covid-19 pandemic. As we shift from a tradition where change is often experienced frustratingly slowly, what can we learn from this experience of change at such accelerated pace?
- What opportunities can we seize as we evolve toward a ‘new normal’
- What has the impact been on in-flight change programmes?
- What has been the human impact and how have different people/teams reacted?
- What will the enduring effects be?
- How have perceptions/openness to new ways changed?
- How have priorities changed
These are just some of the questions our panel will discuss during this interactive session where you will also have the opportunity to share and compare experiences with other IP professionals via interactive polling.
- Date | Wednesday 10th June 2020
- Time | 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST
If a registration form does not appear for you, try opening this page on an incognito tab or email us for support.